- about us
Looking for a job with Royer? Then you’re in the right place! We’ll post job listings here whenever there is an opening.
We currently have a full-time Lathe and/or Mill Operator opening on 1st Shift. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 year of lathe and/or mill experience. This position will also require strong fabrication & general hands-on skills. Pay is competitive.
Job attributes include:
Please use the below link to apply online & choose “Lathe and/or Mill Operator | 1st Shift” in the dropdown menu.
We currently have full time, entry level openings for 2nd Shift Machine Operators. The starting pay is $9.00/hr. All applicants must have a strong work history and professional references.
Please use the below link to apply online & choose “Machine Operators | 2nd Shift” in the drop-down menu.
We currently have full-time Process Technician openings on 2nd & 3rd Shift.
To maintain and run equipment to ensure it is operating efficiently, accurately and safely.
The machine should produce product that satisfies customer requirements of quality, cost and time using the most economical means.
• Ability to read and understand work order requirements
• Setup/Process molding machines to ensure their efficiency
• Improve efficiency while ensuring quality standards, individually and as part of a team
• Maintain job related paperwork for each job; set up sheets, etc.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and be able to stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time.
• Working independently to improve cycle times
• Actively involved in continuous improvement of overall molding operation
• Follow all good manufacturing practices, included but not limited to safety and housekeeping
• Good understanding of processing principles and techniques
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Communicate with others including Technicians, Operators, Supervisors, Maintenance, etc. on all shifts
• Ability to accommodate occasional flexible schedule when required
• Mechanical repairs to color feeders, robots, stampers, baggers, robot cages and any other auxiliary equipment or hardware on the production floor
Please use the below link to apply online & choose “Process Technician | 2nd & 3rd Shift” in the dropdown menu.